• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long does it take shoes.com to credit at SR?

floridafam

DIS Veteran
Just curious.

I made a purchase and was wondering how long before I see the credit on
Sunshine Rewards.

I was told that shopping can take up to 30 days to credit.

I placed an order last week with Disney Shopping using Sunshine. It still hasn't credited, so I emailed yesterday. I was told it's up to 30 days to make sure items aren't returned.

I placed a second order with Disney Shopping using Creation Rewards. I got credit within an hour of sending them my email confirmation.

I do not know about that one but my overstock credit came pretty quickly.

I think from the email sent the other day, Sunshinegirl is out of town on vacation right now so it may take a few extra days for things to credit. I have about $60 in credits coming to me so I hope to see them pop up in the next week or so!

I usually get my Disney ones in less than 48 hours (in fact I get almost all of them that quickly)--if she is out of town, it will probably take a bit longer!

Last night I ordered a pair of shoes from shoes.com through SR, and I didn't get a confirmation email! I double checked the website to make sure my order went through and it did.

I had credit for my Disney shopping from last week in my account this morning.
Just wanted to let those of you know. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter