How long before our visit can we add the dining plan

MrsG

<font color=peach>We teachers ARE the worst!<br><f
Hi,

I know we have to pay for the dining plan when we book it. It used to be that you could add it up to two days before arrival. Has that changed?

Thanks

I just rented points from a DVC member and he checked with MS regarding the DDP for us and they told him we would have to pay when booking the DDP which has to be made 48 hrs before arrival. . . . do I pay DISNEY for that? I'm confused. In the past when I rented points and added the DDP we would pay the resort directly when we checked in. Need a little help understanding this.

For non-DVC stays, the dining plan must be added at least 72 hours prior to arrival and paid in full if less than 45 days out.

For DVC stays, the owner must add and pay for the dining plan no later than 48 hours prior to arrival.

I just rented points from a DVC member and he checked with MS regarding the DDP for us and they told him we would have to pay when booking the DDP which has to be made 48 hrs before arrival. . . . do I pay DISNEY for that? I'm confused. In the past when I rented points and added the DDP we would pay the resort directly when we checked in. Need a little help understanding this.

Just call the DVC line 800.....800.....9800 - stars out the numbers. Sorry for weird formatting!

Just call the DVC line 800.....800.....9800 - stars out the numbers. Sorry for weird formatting!

Thanks. Just talked with MS and they told me its changed and must be paid by DVC member and I pay them within 48 hrs of our arrival. Thanks for your help.

For non-DVC stays, the dining plan must be added at least 72 hours prior to arrival and paid in full if less than 45 days out.

For DVC stays, the owner must add for and pay for the dining plan no later than 48 hours prior to arrival.

Thanks for the info. Big help!!!! Although I wish they hadn't changed that policy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter