How long at Boma?

AussieAngel

DIS Veteran
I know everybody is different, and each night at a restaurant is different too, but on average, how long would it take to eat a meal at Boma?

I ask because we have an ADR for 7pm, but would love to see Wishes that night, which begins at 10pm...

It's just the two of us - aged 25 and 27. But we don't want to shovel down the food just to see Wishes! Could we comfortably make it, or should we just write Wishes out of the plan for that night?

we have yet to be seated on time for our ADR, but once seated, it takes the 2 of us just over an hour

well with me and my friends (college frat bros), for any normal buffet style restaurant, anywhere from 3-5 hours, we eat slow and a lot. So even at the worst i think you should get it.

We just ate at Boma last month. We were seated within 10 minutes of our ADR. It took our family of 5 about an hour to eat.

I was just talking today with a former Assistant Manager at Boma (he left Disney for a much better job). He said the average table time at Boma was only 40 minutes. However, as it has been so popular the powers that be have compressed reservations so instead of scheduling 600 tables per night they are scheduling 800; this leads to longer waits and pushing people.

It takes us well over an hour b/c I am such a pig and stuff as much of this decadent food in my stomach as I can manage. :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter