How late can we get food?

minnierocks

DIS Veteran
We are touring with extended family...we have family dinners planned between 5-6 pm every night. Some members of our party will be sleeping in and touring later using PM Extra magic hours. How late will they be able to purchase food/snacks? I was wondering if some of the snack places/counter service restaurants stay open later during EMH or do they close when the parks close? What about the resort food courts? Do they stay open late?
We are not late night people, so I had no idea how to answer that question...Thanks! :goodvibes

It shouldn't be a problem. Most of the TS and CS places are still open later in the evening but I am not sure what the cut off time is. We have never had a problem finding something open and we do all the EMH parks during our visits. I believe most of the resort CS closes by 11:00 but I am sure others can chime in on this.

From extensive personal experience I can tell you that when the MK is open for EMH until 3am, Cosmic Rays is open until 2.

Many of the cart-type and other smaller CS/snack locations will close after about midnight, but there will be something available.

Just let them know that, if they are out really late, there will be nothing open at the resort when they get back there - unless y'all are staying at the Poly or the Contemporary or the GF, which have late-night CS.

It's been my experience that at least one CS place remains open as long as the park is open (even during EMH). Many of the smaller locations and carts will start to close earlier (before the end of EMH). So if there is something that you specifically want, then it's best to eat earlier (start of EMH opposed to end), but if you're not fussy, then you'll be fine.

Thanks! I will let them know that there will be something available in the parks and to eat before they go back to the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter