How is Wonder World on I-Drive?? Worth the time/money?

chefdeb

Life's short, dessert first
We will have 2 days at the Residents Inn by Sea World before we move to CSR for 5 days. Our oldest saw a program on PBS about unusual buildings and they featured Wonder World for a short segment. Now he really wants to go! Has anyone been to Wonder World? What did you think? Is it worth the time and money? :confused3
Thanks in advance for your help/comments!!

Hi. It could be Wonder Works. The building outside looks really cool. We just tried it for the first time a few weeks ago. We used the Entertainment coupon so we only had to pay for one admission(about $18 for an adult) It was definitely not worth it. One whole floor was video games that you have to pay for and another floor was interactive exhibits. We were in there less than an hour and were very disappointed. Others may have different opinions though, just my 2 cents!!!

We went last month. My wife and 2 boys 10yo and 2yo. Not worth the money. We were in there maybe 90 minutes. My kids were ready to leave after about 30 min.Plenty of other things to do on I Drive in my opinion.

Thanks! :wave: You are right...I am talking about Wonder Works...sorry for the mistake! Thanks for sharing your opinion....looks like just another tourist trap!!

We just got home today from Orlando and visited WonderWorks last Saturday on arrival day. We purchased the combo ticket which included the Outta Control Magic Show and admission to the attraction. My DD9 had a pretty good time. The magic show was very funny. All-you-can-eat pizza with beer or soft drinks. I was actually selected from the audience for one of the tricks. We spent about an hour after the show milling around all the exhibits. It is sort-of touristy, but hey, we're tourists! It wasn't very crowded so we got to try all the little tricks and gadgets. I probably wouldn't go again, but it was worth an evening of our trip. This was mostly Universal (no Disney) so we had time in our schedule.

Wonderworks was a cheesy, science museum-like exhibit. I visited it a few years ago and went through it in about 90 minutes. It's worth a look, but there are a lot better things to do in Orlando for around $15 besides Wonderworks. Personally, I'd go to Ripley's Believe It or Not down the street.

Sorry to say, but we really didn't like it. Like was already said you still had to pay for the video games after paying admission. Also I don't know if anything has changed, but when we went there were multiple exhibits on the interactive floor that were out of service.

Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter