How is the Wolverine Meet And Greet at Universal Studios?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Last week I began to have a crush on Wolverine because I just ordered a Wolverine plushie to add to my Marvel plushies and I heard that he does meet and greets at Universal Studios at Marvel Superhero Island and I'm curious to know more about Wolverine's meet and greet there? How is the meet and greet? Is Wolverine really nice and friendly to meet and is it easy to meet him or is there a big line for him? Does he also make appearences with the X-Men characters during their meet and greets too or is Wolverine solo most of the time? If you ever get the chance to go to Universal Studios and see him please do send Wolverine some love and a hello from me

Dh gets his picture with Wolverine almost every time we go to Universal. We have never had to wait more than one or two people ahead of us.
I don’t recall him ever meeting with another X-men in the same pic. Sometimes another character is a few feet away doing there own pics.
Last year DS and DD got in a line to meet Cpt. America and Cyclops meeting together, so there could always be a chance he does a meet together probably.
We have never run into a none friendly character at Universal. All the meets have been fun.

Dh gets his picture with Wolverine almost every time we go to Universal. We have never had to wait more than one or two people ahead of us.
I don’t recall him ever meeting with another X-men in the same pic. Sometimes another character is a few feet away doing there own pics.
Last year DS and DD got in a line to meet Cpt. America and Cyclops meeting together, so there could always be a chance he does a meet together probably.
We have never run into a none friendly character at Universal. All the meets have been fun.
So Wolverine is a really friendly guy when you meet him? Oh My Gosh how fun it would be to meet him because Wolverine just became my crush and every morning I LOVE to hear Hugh Jackman sing from the Broadway album of Oklahoma and who knew Wolverine could sing so well. Next time you go to Universal Studios again be sure to give Wolverine my love and tell him that I love him
Thanks for the reply
Dodger

Just keep in mind this is the comic book Wolverine, not the Hugh Jackman Wolverine.
View attachment 710778
I love that picture of Wolverine and I wish I could get one to hang in my room. I would especially like that Wolverine meet and greet at Universal Studios a lot because Wolverine sounds so fun to meet. My cousin who used to read X-Men comics as a teenager also liked Wolverine a lot as well and would like this meet and greet too
Thanks for the wonderful picture,
Dodger

I saw the photo of Wolverine on CharacterCentral and Wolverine's character at Universal Studios looks so cool and I wonder how Universal Studios did a wonderful job on him? Because he looks so much like Wolverine from the X-Men comic book it's so amazing. Each morning I LOVE waking up to hear Hugh Jackman sing and this morning I was listening to Hugh Jackman sing and my mom noticed me blushing and said to me "Oh my, Dodger you must really LOVE Wolverine so much because i'm noticing Hugh Jackman photos everywhere and Wolverine must be your new crush" and I just giggled. I do hope that if you get the chance to see Wolverine again during your next Universal Studios trip tell him that someone named Dodger has begun to like him a whole lot and give him a big hug from me and ask him to send me some love

I was able to meet him a few years ago. Poor guy was roasting! We had a nice exchange about how hot it was in that costume and got a nice pic as well!

I met Wolverine wth captain America the day before hurricane Nichole. They both took a pic with me (so captain America and Wolverine are both in the pic). If your used to Disney meets where they only know things in their universe and talk only like that character then this meet will be different (they talked to my daughter about Star Wars since she was wearing a Star Wars sweatshirt).

I also met Betty boop, olive oil and popeye together and popeye was SUPER in character which was so fun! And Betty boop says “boop boop be doop” as we walked away.

I met Wolverine wth captain America the day before hurricane Nichole. They both took a pic with me (so captain America and Wolverine are both in the pic). If your used to Disney meets where they only know things in their universe and talk only like that character then this meet will be different (they talked to my daughter about Star Wars since she was wearing a Star Wars sweatshirt).

I also met Betty boop, olive oil and popeye together and popeye was SUPER in character which was so fun! And Betty boop says “boop boop be doop” as we walked away.
So you got to see Wolverine and talk with him? That must've been lots of fun Lookame. And I bet he was very nice to you and your daughter? And it's so awesome that you got a picture of Wolverine with Captain America too because Captain America is also my Marvel crush too. You also mentioned that you met Betty Boop too. How is Betty Boop's meet and greet as well? Because my aunt adores Betty Boop a lot and my aunt would love to see Betty Boop in person someday
Thanks for your reply
Dodger

So you got to see Wolverine and talk with him? That must've been lots of fun Lookame. And I bet he was very nice to you and your daughter? And it's so awesome that you got a picture of Wolverine with Captain America too because Captain America is also my Marvel crush too. You also mentioned that you met Betty Boop too. How is Betty Boop's meet and greet as well? Because my aunt adores Betty Boop a lot and my aunt would love to see Betty Boop in person someday
Thanks for your reply
Dodger
So I met the characters on a rainy day before hurricane Nichole came through so the parks were pretty empty aside from a few rides having longer waits. We were walking and saw wolverine and captain America were in a little area for meets and there was only one family waiting in line. They were meeting a wish family when we came across them so that meet took a little longer but the family who were waiting their meet took only a few mins. Captain America and wolverine were great to chat with. They were very nice. I mentioned wolverine has been a fav of mine since I was a kid and capt america seemed a little offended cause when I took my pic he was like “stand next to your fav” lol. My daughter is shy so she didn’t chat much but she enjoyed flexing her muscles in the pics.

Betty boop, popeye and olive oil were all together kind of out in the open. There was a family taking a pic with them and they were actually done when we walked up. We were able to get a pic with all three at the same time which was fun. I didn’t really get to chat with Betty boop or olive oil since I was next to popeye (he said he didn’t eat all his spinach for the day yet). My mom did talk to Betty boop a little bit and she enjoyed it. We didn’t spend as much time with them.

Both meets were fun. I enjoyed them a lot. I think you’ll enjoy the meets but be prepared that they aren’t as deep in character and they do seem a little quiet/not as involved as Disney meets tend to be. They are fun but I feel they are used to meets being short, quick pics as families run between rides and whatnot (at least that what it felt like or the lower energy may have been because of the hurricane). I’m also unsure how often characters are out for meets, if it’s a regular occurrence or just because of circumstances.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter