• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How is the Hyatt at MCO?

Crazy4Disney06

DIS Veteran
We are booking a room at the Hyatt in MCO since our flight gets in around 10:00 pm and we are not scheduled to check into our resort until the next day. I think the location is great and we can get a good night sleep and head for magical express first thing in the morning and get to our resort rested and ready to hit the parks. We got a good rate of $121 for the night (less expensive then an extra night at our resort). Has anyone stayed at this hotel before? Do you think this is a good idea to stay there rather then off airport property for one night?

I think its a good idea! This hotel is a good location when all you want is a good nights sleep. We stayed once when we had a 7am flight.

We are booking a room at the Hyatt in MCO since our flight gets in around 10:00 pm and we are not scheduled to check into our resort until the next day. I think the location is great and we can get a good night sleep and head for magical express first thing in the morning and get to our resort rested and ready to hit the parks. We got a good rate of $121 for the night (less expensive then an extra night at our resort). Has anyone stayed at this hotel before? Do you think this is a good idea to stay there rather then off airport property for one night?

I think it's a good idea too and the Hyatt MCO is a very nice hotel, my parents stayed there the night before a flight a few months ago and loved it.

How did you get such a great rate? We want to do the same thing the night before our early-morning flight home, but couldn't find a rate lower than $191....?

I did Hotwire and was able to get into the Hyatt for $106 total because we landed at 11:45 PM (2 weeks ago).:thumbsup2

I did Hotwire and was able to get into the Hyatt for $106 total because we landed at 11:45 PM (2 weeks ago).:thumbsup2

what were the amenities for the hytt on hotwire. i would like to book that place the night before our flight home. thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter