How is the excercise equipment at the BW

tripletvan

DIS Veteran
I have been on a pretty tough regime trying to lose weight. Now I won't kill myself trying to stay on this diet while on vacation but would at least like to try & stay near what I have lost. Does anyone know what kind of equipment is there?

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

It has been a few years since I was at the Boardwalk, but I did workout while I was there. I know that now you have to pay to workout there, either daily or length of stay. This was not the case while I was there. The equipment is in very good shape. If I remember right it was mostly Cybex equipment, but don't quote me on that. There were several treadmills and there were a few other misc cardio machines. Great variety of leg and arm machines (leg extension, bicep/tricep, lat pulldowns, etc)...but I remember that there weren't really any stomach machines, maybe one, but it wasn't great. Overall though it had great machines and the facility was very clean and well kept.

When I was there in Nov. there was no charge if you were a DVC member. You just have to let them know. They were ready to charge me until I let them know I was a member.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!