How is the construction at Boardwalk villas?

MrsJobba1

Dvc owner at BWV & SSR
hi I saw on here that BWV were being renovated- some had emails about it. We r going to be there may 1st - not heard anything? Just wondered what the current situation was & if any one staying early May had heard anything?

Thanks

We were there from 2/17-2/23, facing the clown pool. The only thing I saw for that week, was the outside of the slide structure getting painted on 2/23. No noise at all. Pool was open, slide closed.

Oh man. I hope the slide is open by mid March!
The disney website says 'early March' for the reopening of the pool slide. While the slide is closed, you're allowed to go to Stormalong Bay at the Beach Club. They're supposed to have shuttles running there during the day. We never made use of that 'perk'--never made it in the BWV pool either as the pool hours were 10-8 and the gates at the feature pool were locked after hours. I didn't check out the community hall pool after hours to see if you could still use that. I think that pool was closed for a few days--but it was open the day we left.

I am here now. The Luna pool is open but the slide is closed. I was told by the Luna lifeguard that the community pool is open. We have a 3rd floor room standard studio and no construction. Room is beautifully renovated. My DD loves her Dumbo bed.

I am here now. The Luna pool is open but the slide is closed. I was told by the Luna lifeguard that the community pool is open. We have a 3rd floor room standard studio and no construction. Room is beautifully renovated. My DD loves her Dumbo bed.

Did the lifeguard happen to say when the slide is going to reopen?

We arrive on March 18th and received an email that there will be routine exterior painting and balcony maintenance - no mention of pool renovation so hopefully it will be done by then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter