How hard is Christmas to get at BWV

DisDaydreamer

I have this DIS-ease
We want to check in Christmas day and stay for 2 days in a 1bdrm then move to Vero Beach for 4 days. I'm wondering how hard Christmas is to get even at eleven months. I haven't really been paying attention to how the new week out booking is working. Are people still walking their reservations? Is it still possible to walk reservations through a week or does DVC prevent it now?

I don't care either way I just don't want to be at a disadvantage.

Since you want a 1 bedroom and only need two nights, I don't think you need to walk the reservation. I've gotten a 1 bedroom SV for early December without walking, but a Christmas check in may be a bit of a challenge for BW & SV. (NYE is the really tough reservation). So if you have your heart set on standard view or boardwalk view and cannot stand to waitlist (which would probably come through), you might consider walking. Some do. MS is allowing it so far.

I'm sure you plan to call as soon as the window opens. :) Good luck!

Thanks for the info, Carol. We'll take the dumpster view. We're planning to hop to all the resorts and take-in and capture the decorations of each so our view is of little concern. We will call first thing, first day, I just hope that is good enough. I don't really like the walking alternative, but as long as it is available it does give one an advantage.

Take care... Wishing a happy and healthy new year to you and all our DVC friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter