How good is Wolfgang Puck Cafe?

csmei

Earning My Ears
We are planning to have a dinner in downtown area for one night. Is Wolfgang Cafe good? Which kind of food is included in the dinning plan? What is not in the plan?
Thanks

We had dinner at WPC at the end of July. The food was very good as was the service. We weren't on the DDP, so I can't tell you what's included.

Been there twice on DDP and as far as I know, all is included. I had a pizza one time and can't remember what the next. DD had mac and cheese, it was good. I'd go back definitely!

we were just there and the food was GREAT!! As far as I know nothing was excluded on the menu. We had free dining and was able to order off the menu.

We eat at the cafe at least once per trip. Not only have we found the food to be excellent, but there is a large selection, something that many Disney restuarants lack.

We ate there and really enjoyed it...I took pics and did a detailed review...link in sig...if you are interested...I would definitely go back!:thumbsup2

I was extremely unimpressed with the sushi bar last week. Not worth half the money charged, fixtures are worn, and the waiter didn't know that hot green tea in a sushi place shouldn't come from a tea bag (which they were out of "all the time" he informed me, anyways).

Flatbreads looked good, but I'm still kicking myself for going here instead of California Grill.

I believe the $35 filet is not offered on the DDP and the Sushi must count as an entree or something like that. It has huge and I mean HUGE portions. Its one of the best deals on the DDP. We loved our food, we had great service but it got very crowded and noisy in there. I love the pumpkin ravioli, its really rich but so good!

There was a recent comment by the Dining Reviewer of The Orlando Sentinel that Wolfgang Puck has told Levy Restaurants they had better improve or he will withdraw permission for use of his name.

We just got back from the free dining and had a great meal there "soup to nuts" as they say. We'll be back again.

The $35 steak has been removed from the menu during free dining. The sushi was not available as an appetizer. There was a sushi-beef (!) entree that was available-- I thought it would be like a combination of steak and sushi but it was sliced beef rolled right in with the sushi- looked too funky to me but lots of people were eating it.

We had the flat bread with cheese-artichoke dip. It was delicious and very rich. My friends shared a huge whole chicken with rosemary butter and another app I can't recall. Dh and I shared the mahi mahi on couscous.

We ate outside and thought it was a terrific experience - tasty, generous and very attractively prepared.

I don't know about the cafe, but Wolfgang Puck Express was the best CS meal.

They bring the food to your table on real plates, the servings are huge, and the food is good. It almost felt like a table service meal--we even left the CM a nice tip. I'd suggest to try that and save your TS .

I was unimpressed. The food was only mediocre.

We agree. The portions were large and there was a bit more variety on the menu than in some other restaurants but it was pretty typical chain food. We didn't try the sushi because we were saving it for California Grill but you can get sushi as an entree if you like on the DDP. The service was ok. The atmosphere was really noisy. The food was mediocre. We'd go back if we had to but we would prefer to try another restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter