how far to Discovery Cove?

nittany89

DVC Member
We plan on going to Discovery Cove after returning from our 8/19 cruise. Can someone tell me how long it will take to get from the port to Discovery Cove? We have main seating so we will be getting off the ship bright and early!

IDK about the distance but saw this coupon code on another site. :)

Use coupon code RETURN to save $50
on the All-inclusive Package.
Expires 12/17/06

I was actually able to redeem that and get refunded $200.00 from a package I had booked a month ago.

nittany89 said:
We plan on going to Discovery Cove after returning from our 8/19 cruise. Can someone tell me how long it will take to get from the port to Discovery Cove? We have main seating so we will be getting off the ship bright and early!

It is a little closer than WDW; depending on traffic it should take a little over an hour. Take 528 (the Bee line) west until you get to Route 4 and then go south towards WDW. It is actually directly across from Sea World (Exit 72 - Route 4) so follow the signs and you should be fine.

Jeff

Have fun! It is such a terrific experience! Plan on staying all day, because you will love it! That deal is great too! We just got the coupon, and almost decided to go back but it expires before we go on the cruise in Feb. :sad2:

Yes, you will love Discovery Cove! We all agreed that was our best day on our recent trip to WDW. Beware of the sunscreen they make you put on. It's environmentally friendly, but not so people friendly. It's thick like clay and takes forever to put on. It's funny to see the people whose patience is thin- they're the ones walking around with big blobs of white sunscreen in clumps all over them. :bitelip:

It should take you about an hour to drive from the port to DC. 528 is a great route to take. You will have so much fun there!!!

Discovery Cove is fabulous! I loved every minute of it when I went five years ago. I loved it!

Discovery Cove is directly across the street from Sea World if that helps. However long it takes from the port to Sea World is the route time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter