How far out do you have to book to get to select Magic Bands..

kaismahma

Mouseketeer
If I book a trip next Monday for a stay at the end of the month, starting the 29th. Would I still be able to order magic bands and have then sent to me?

We booked a trip 20 days before and were able to customize bands. I even forgot to do it the day I booked. I believe I ordered them 18 days pre-trip. We got them in time.

You can always get them at the resort. at check in. That is what we have to do every visit. It's fine.

I changed my reservation to add someone 2 weeks ago and I arrive weds... so about 17 days out. I saw the Magic band order the next day. Finalized and got the bands yesterday.

It gave me a countdown to the 30 day mark to customize. Perhaps that was to customize and receive them by mail? People above have mentioned customizing later than that, but didn't say if they came in the mail or were picked up at the resort.

It gave me a countdown to the 30 day mark to customize. Perhaps that was to customize and receive them by mail? People above have mentioned customizing later than that, but didn't say if they came in the mail or were picked up at the resort.

Same here, which is why I thought the customization had to be done by then.
Guess I was incorrect!

The customization option disappeared for me at 30 days. I wonder if people who ordered them later are people who booked or added people later?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter