How far out can you book a trip?

angelat

Mouseketeer
I'm just wondering how far out you can book a trip. Say if I want to book for next summer, can I do that now and just pay slowly on the trip?
I know that sounds crazy, but sometimes it's easier to save the money if it's already paid to Disney than to set it aside where it can be used for other things. My DH is a impulse shopper. If $ is put aside, he tends to dip into it for things he wouldn't normally spend $ on.

Thanks for any input!

I believe disney.com is booking out through December 2010.

I made a special account that my husband has no access to. He knows it exists, but he knows that money is strictly for Disney.

I do believe it is just over 1 year in advance you can book. We booked our December 2010 trip in November of 09 :rotfl:
If a code come out I just call and see if we qualify~
Hope this helps!

We're booked for this Oct 2010 but I book this in Sept 2009.
I got a special Bank account just for our Disney trip and are
saving money for the trip. When I made my Trip Ressies I made
sure that when I put my deposit that it did not include the insurance
so just in case I had to cancel I wouldn't lose that money.
Whenever the due day for the payment for the whole package comes
I will pay it in full with CC and then pay off total with savings.
I'm not sure about booking for 2011 though.

I just wanted to post here that I ended up calling WDW reservations to get the exact answer. You can book a room only ressie 499 days out over the phone. Then in August when the package rates come out, you can change to that if you'd like.

thanks again for everyone's responses!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter