How far is the "Queen Mary" from .....

OFF TO WDW!

Mouseketeer
A) Long Beach Airport

B) From the ship to Disneyland?

I love ships and wold love to be able to visit it. I just want to know if it is out of the way and how much out of the way.

Thanks

:)

It's about 20 minutes (10 miles) from the Long Beach Airport and 40 minutes (27 miles) from Queen Mary to Disneyland. Those figures are of course without traffic.

It's about 20 minutes (10 miles) from the Long Beach Airport and 40 minutes (27 miles) from Queen Mary to Disneyland. Those figures are of course without traffic.

OOOPS. Hadn't notice you had mentioned it already.

I love ships and wold love to be able to visit it. I just want to know if it is out of the way and how much out of the way.

I think this is a great idea. Just keep in mind this is a giant port. The QM is almost on the opposite side from the dock Disney uses. It's several miles from one to the other, but if you can visit the QM while boarding or unboarding the Wonder that would be nice.

I think this is a great idea. Just keep in mind this is a giant port. The QM is almost on the opposite side from the dock Disney uses. It's several miles from one to the other, but if you can visit the QM while boarding or unboarding the Wonder that would be nice.

:confused3

They are not on opposite sides of the dock. They are in completely different ports. The Queen Mary is in Long Beach at the Port of Long Beach. The Disney Wonder sails out of San Pedro at the Port of Los Angeles.

That said, I don't believe the OP is cruising on The Wonder at all based on the above question.

Either way, the two ships are not in the same port.

- Dreams

This is an old map I uploaded & marked for the Disney cruiseline stop in San Pedro. The Queen Mary is at the end of the 710 freeway in Long Beach. It's maybe a 15 minute drive from the Long Beach Airport, and a half hour to 40 minutes to the Disneyland Park.

11450map_la_oc1.jpg

and this is a closer look at San Pedro...

11450spmap.jpg

I say it's totally do-able. I live right by the park and go to the Long Beach area at least once a week.

Just wanted to add that it is a lovely experience.

We visited in July 2011 and really enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter