• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How far in advance to book towncar?

Angelcatsmom

Mouseketeer
A reiteration of an earlier question. Can't make up my mind between Cartier and Mears. It's a financial issue, actually. Would do a towncar in a second if it wasn't. I'm waiting on a check which may or may not be here by Monday the 19th. I need the car/van on Wednesday the 21st. Would Monday be too late to book?

Regards,

Leslie

I usually book my towncar a few months in advance, but I know my friend booked hers a a few days before her flight in December. You could always call Cartier and see what the require for notification if you need to cancel (i.e. 24 hours or 48 hours). It wouldn't hurt to call and ask them.

Karen

I don't know if all services are the same, but we use Happy Limo and try to book a month in advance, although sometimes we do it as late as a week or two. It's never been a problem, although I imagine that it might be in the peak season.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter