How far in advance do we get our stuff?

sadiwest

Mouseketeer
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this question...but our trip is less than 6 weeks away :woohoo: :woohoo: (not that I'm counting :angel: :rolleyes1 ) and I'm wondering when we get our 'stuff' in the mail.
Actually, first of all, I'm not sure what we WILL get in the mail. I'm assuming we'll get luggage tags or identifiers of some sort since we're staying on site and are doing DME from the airport....
I am also assuming that park tickets are put onto room keys (meaning we wouldn't get them in advance...).
Ok, so I guess my REAL questions are:
Do we get stuff in the mail?
When--how far in advance--should we expect it?
TIA!
:wave2:
Sandi

Did you book a package? If so, you'll receive a packet of information in the mail about 4 weeks prior to your arrival date. If you booked a room-only, you'll get a paper confirmation and usually some sort of packet with theme park and misc info when you first book your reservation.

Have a great trip!

Misti said:
Did you book a package? If so, you'll receive a packet of information in the mail about 4 weeks prior to your arrival date. If you booked a room-only, you'll get a paper confirmation and usually some sort of packet with theme park and misc info when you first book your reservation.

Have a great trip!

Yes...we're doing the whole kit N kaboodle. Staying on site and bought park tickets, dining, etc. It's feeling near and yet so far :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter