• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How does this sound

juliette

Crazy for DISNEY
Okay guys these are my plans for are stay from June 30- July 10. We are staying at ASMo for the full stay. Well we arrive on a Monday around 10am after a stop to the store maybe 12pm to the hotel. I really dont have anything planned for the first evening. At first I was thinking of going to Bongos in DD but we found I great Cuban resturant so ther is no need to go there. So di do need some ideas for the first night not the parks we only have 5day park hopper plus. Well here it goes they me what you think I will need to improve or its good as is.

Monday- :confused:
Tuesday- Seaworld
Wednesday- Universal
Thursday- Island of Adventure
Friday-Magic Kingdom I know its the 4th but must be in the Kingdom
Saturday-Typoon Lagoon
Sunday- Animal Kingdom
Monday- Epcot Ice cream Social at 3pm
Tuesday- Rest by the pool Magic Kingdom after 6pm and enjoy e-night
Wednesday- MGM
Thursday- some pool time and head to the airport
:( :(

I think your plan sounds ok. You have scheduled a couple of off days which is important. However I have alwaly found it is best to cover ther 4 disney parks in 5 days. That way you have overlap for rain outs or can double back to do favorite attractions again. In a perfect world 6 days would be the optimum time to cover the 4 parks..

Akuna Matata...Zazu

Come on guys let me here your plans. You know you want to tell everyone what you've been working on

Looks like you'll be pretty busy! :eek: I may stick one of the off days in on day 4 or 5 instead of waiting until later in you stay.

Also, you may want to consider beginning your stay at one of the Universal hotels & then moving to the AS. I say this because I guess if you stay on Universal property you get a "front of the line" amenity, kind of like FASTPASS but you can use it for every attraction with no limitations. Just a thought, if you could swing it financially, because it would probably be nice to have during such a busy & hot time of the year.

Have fun on your trip!!

Juliette, you may want to do a little more planning for the 1st day ? Is it possible to spend a few hours at one of the water parks on your first day?? You also mentioned a cuban res. is that near Disney??(I would love to know name and location if it is!) And if you are off property you could check out the Character Outlets?You could maybe have an early meal and then shop at DTD or play MIni-Golf or go to a monorail resort to check it out for future stays and view the MK fireworks??(Poly is a great place to do this!) Joan

I know that it would be better to stay at US hotel but we cant help it Disney all the way. I know it looks a little heavy in the beginning of the trip but as for IOA it might be a half day. Kids dont like scary rides.

Joan

As for are plans for the first day we want to take it easy. We are going to Downtown Disney in the evening. As for the Cuban resturant its called Bongos it in Downtown Disney. In my opinion I think the food is great been there twice.

Originally posted by juliette
I know that it would be better to stay at US hotel but we cant help it Disney all the way.

I hear ya!! :p I wouldn't dream of staying off Disney property, but not everyone is like us "Disney enthusiasts".

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter