• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Doe's The Q&C's Work at Sunshine Season Food Fair

Feelin' Goofy

Mouseketeer
I don't understand how you use one at the Sunshine Season Food Fair. Do you have to get the dessert at the same place that you get the meal and do you get a side somewhere?

Sorry, no answer. Just bumping for you, as I'd like to know the answer, too!

Debbie:earsgirl:

We actually felt like at least the soup and salad place and Sunshine Season wasn't a good value on the vouchers. They wouldn't let us get anything but chips as a side item. we were hoping to get a sandwich as our "main dish" and a cup of soup as the side (it's listed as a side on the menu) but the CM was insistent that it had to be nothing but chips and nothing but a cookie as the desert. Tith those options it would come to less than $11.50. It may be one of those deals where you get a different answer with a different CM though.

At the time I was looking to use them it was very early for lunch and the only counter open was the soup and sandwich place so I didn't look to see if there may have been better options at other counters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter