How does Magic Hours work?

mx3man123

Mouseketeer
I'll be staying at BWV and I want to know how the extra magic hours work? If the park is open late do you just get to stay in or is there some sort of pass you have to buy to stay late? If so where do you buy the passes at each park? Any info would be great.

:confused3

If you are staying at a wdw on site resort you can go into certain parks early or stay in late. Everyone who isn't at a wdw resort (they can tell by your ticket) has to leave. There are no passes that you have to buy.

Yeah. And each day you can find out which park is being opened early and for how long, etc etc.

To find out you can usually look online, call the front desk of the hotel, or look on a map

(Correct me guys if I'm wrong...)

Actually Ash, I think you can look online. I am not too sure about the maps...but yes online and at the hotel will work.

Cinderella94 said:
Yeah. And each day you can find out which park is being opened early and for how long, etc etc.
it is in the new Passporter if you bought one. (if you didn't, you need to!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter