How does Disney divide up Meal Plan credits for 2 rooms?

DANAW

Mouseketeer
We are a family of 4 (all considered adults) traveling along with my brother in law and using the meal plan for the first time. We have 2 rooms at CS. Will Disney give us one card for all of our meal plan credits even though we have two rooms? Or, do they give a card for each person in the plan? Or do they do it per room reservation. The reservations are linked but are in two different names. Ideally, I would like my BIL to have his own card to keep track of his meals and snack. But one of my kids will be sleeping in his room.

If you have two different resort reservation numbers, one for each room, the credits will be split between the two rooms (even if they are "linked")

If the two rooms are under the same resort reservation number, all credits for both rooms will be pooled.

All dining plan credits are accessible at all times from EVERY key card assigned to the room, including cards issued to children. If you're on two different resort reservation numbers, make sure the key card assigned to the kid in your brother in law's room travels with the kid. You will need it to pay for that kid's meals. That is, if that child is registered in your brother in law's room and is not just sleeping there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter