How do YOU use DDP snack credits??

randmel

Earning My Ears
I'm sorry if this has been discussed a million time before -- search is not working for me this morning.

I'm sitting here trying to plan all of our meals and figure out where we're going to use our DDP credits. And what I can't figure out is how to spend all the snack credits. :confused3

We'll be eating fairly early lunches for the most part -- as well as fairly early dinners. And there's so much food that I can't see us snacking at all. The only way I've planned to use any of the snack credits is at the Food and Wine Festival -- use several for lunch instead of going counter service. But even if all four adults use 4 snack credits each and the kids use none, that leaves me with 14 to spend over 5 days.

So, how do you use yours??? My girls really can't snack between meals without spoiling their appetite for the next meal. And since dinners will be huge, I don't want to snack myself, either. But I DEFINITELY don't want them going to waste.

We're staying at the POP. Could I use some for breakfast -- like pastries and such?

Please tell me what YOU have done in the past (or are planning to do in the future).

randmel

Yes, you can use the snack credits for breakfast items. You can also use them for bottles of soda or water in or out of the parks. The night before we were to leave we went down to the Pops food court and got a bunch of snacks to take on the ride home. You can get boxes of donuts. Don't settle for one you can get the whole box. If you have a cooler you can get the fruit bowls to have the next morning for breakfast or go down and eat that morning.

We had 5 left the night before we were to go home and we didn't want them to go to waste. We shared a lot of drinks in the parks that is why we had ones left but it worked out great for the long trip home.

Have fun!!

With the additional snack options available (definitely check out the thread link Bicker posted), we got tons of stuff to bring home as souvenirs for people.

We were on the DDP twice and the first time, there were not as many options, but we were able to bring home Mickey shaped rice krispie treats.

During our recent trip, we were able to get bags of snack mix, little boxes of cookies (animal cracker sized), and bags of pretzels. They were good for the airport, to keep our DD3 satiated during our 5 HOUR delay on the way home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter