How do you transfer pic's from computer to iphone?

Kimberle

WL Vet
I have the latest version of iTunes. It was so easy to transfer pic's from my computer to my phone with the older iTunes version. Now, I can't seem to for any of my devises, pod, phone or pad.

When I connect, I see the button in the upper left. I can change between music, podcasts, tones, movies, tv shows, and apps. There is no selection for photos! I searched iTunes help and they say "use the photo button" (which I don't have!) I've gone through all the drop down menu's and find nothing.

I have a bunch of photos on each devise. I transferred them before the newest version of iTunes was released.

This is vveerryyy frustrating....

Once your iPhone is connected, there should be an iPhone selection on the top right. Click on that and the screen will show your iPhone options. Across the top there will be different options, one of which should be photo.

I have a Mac, and I transfer all my iPhone photos from it to iPhoto, but it's possible to do so with the new version of iTunes, following the steps I described above.

If anything. Email the pic to your iPhone from the computer. Then save the pic to your iPhones camera roll

Once your iPhone is connected, there should be an iPhone selection on the top right. Click on that and the screen will show your iPhone options. Across the top there will be different options, one of which should be photo.

I have a Mac, and I transfer all my iPhone photos from it to iPhoto, but it's possible to do so with the new version of iTunes, following the steps I described above.

No, no photo button. Have buttons for everything else.

I guess no one else is have the same problem. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll have to contact Apple.

I guess no one else is have the same problem. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll have to contact Apple.

Use iCloud and once set up you can drag photos in iPhoto to your Photostream and then they will show up on the Photostream on all your iOS devices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter