• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do you think Disney will handle people getting into park?

Princess Amy

Nurse by day. Disney Princess by night.
So will there be separate lines? For early EMH will that be a separate line vs the general public? Will there be another line for those doing the rest of the park and not Star Wars Land? We have a lunch reservation and I am curious how they are gonna handle the admittance into the park at all. Are we just gonna have to wait and see once Star Wars Land opens? The anxiety is building and my vacation is 5 1/2 months away....:scared:

So will there be separate lines? For early EMH will that be a separate line vs the general public? Will there be another line for those doing the rest of the park and not Star Wars Land? We have a lunch reservation and I am curious how they are gonna handle the admittance into the park at all. Are we just gonna have to wait and see once Star Wars Land opens? The anxiety is building and my vacation is 5 1/2 months away....:scared:
In the same boat....I thought I read somewhere about maybe two lines to get into the areas of the park ....so one for star wars and one for the rest

We aren’t sure how they will handle SWGE with EMH yet.

It’s expected they will use the virtual queue system that they are doing in Disneyland.

Interesting. What is the virtual queue system? I haven’t heard that before.
It’s new to Disney. Universal uses such a system. It’s expected to be like paper Fastpass. You will get a return window to enter the land.

It’s new to Disney. Universal uses such a system. It’s expected to be like paper Fastpass. You will get a return window to enter the land.

That is a great idea, but what happens if you can't get a virtual spot in line? I mean wouldn't those eventually run out or past the hours that they are open? Am I overthinking what that is?

That is a great idea, but what happens if you can't get a virtual spot in line? I mean wouldn't those eventually run out or past the hours that they are open? Am I overthinking what that is?
Disney is stressing that capacity is limited and there is no guarantee you will get into the land the day you want. Now I think opening week will be the biggest issue with this. It should get easier to get in as time goes on.

Disney is stressing that capacity is limited and there is no guarantee you will get into the land the day you want. Now I think opening week will be the biggest issue with this. It should get easier to get in as time goes on.
We are there opening week. Right now planning an entire day, Wed 9/4, to be dedicated to SWGE with the thinking that we will be waiting in line for hours. I guess I'll have to see how the days leading up to that are handled to decide how early to be for RD.

Is the virtual que just for getting into SWGE or will they have one for MF too?

We are there opening week. Right now planning an entire day, Wed 9/4, to be dedicated to SWGE with the thinking that we will be waiting in line for hours. I guess I'll have to see how the days leading up to that are handled to decide how early to be for RD. I have a F! package at MM for that day, which may not be a good idea now that I'm thinking about it.

We are there opening week. Right now planning an entire day, Wed 9/4, to be dedicated to SWGE with the thinking that we will be waiting in line for hours. I guess I'll have to see how the days leading up to that are handled to decide how early to be for RD.

Just for SWGE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter