• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do you get internet to work while there?

jacs1234

Dreaming of Disney
We have an old laptop and have just bought a wireless g usb adapter for it. It works fine at home, I just set it up but I had to run and press a button on our modem to link it up.

Do you think it will work over there? We're staying at HoJo's. We'd like the convenience of emailing from our room. :surfweb:

Anyone have any ideas.

Hi jacs,

I haven't used my laptop at that particular hotel, but I have used it before in Las Vegas. Now there, the internet had to be paid for (wireless or not) and it was about US$10 per day (in 2007). It worked fine, though.
I would perhaps contact the hotel because there may be a charge regardless. I wouldn't think too many places would have wireless access available for free.
Good luck!! And enjoy your holiday - only a few days to go now!!

Hojo has free internet access in their rooms. If you bring a laptop just plug the ethernet cable you will find in your room into the laptop and you are good to go :cool1:

We stayed at HoJo's too and loved being able to get onto the net with our laptop. I was on there every morning before everyone else woke up and at night when we got in was handy to check emails/dis boards etc. It was a little slow at times however, but still handy :goodvibes have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter