How do you get Cinderella's Royal Table ressies?

Nana Sue

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>
Does anyone have any hints on how to get Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast reservations? I promised my grandchildren we'd go. I got up this morning at 6:45AM which was tough for me as we're retired and I'm a night owl. I pressed redial right at 7:00 AM and got a recording. I did this several times and finally got through at about 7:02 and was on hold. By the time the operator came on at 7:04 everything was booked. I was sooooo bummed! I'm going to try again tomorrow morning but I'm worried. Anyone have any special tips about calling?
An anxious grandma

No special tips here, but I wanted to send some pixie dust your way with the hopes that you get through tomorrow morning. I have read that it's easier to get reservations if you're calling on the weekend because a lot of people don't realize that the phone lines are open then. I don't know how true this is, but it does bode well for you. :D When we made our reservations for our trip last October, my husband started calling at 5:55 am (we're CST) on a Saturday morning. He got through without a hitch, made our reservations, and was back in bed by 6:05 am.

Good luck to you!

I tried for 2 days, the first day I called really late. So Sunday I was up at 7:00 got right through and made ressies. I did not use an 800 # .

I am so bummed! I got up again this morning at 6:45 AM and started dialing at 6:55. I was put on hold at 7:01 and at 7:03 was told everything was filled. I even had my husband dialing on his cell phone and he got in after me. I didn't use an 800 # but he did. My grandchildren are going to be so disappointed! I told them I would take them to Cinderella's Castle for breakfast. Well, I'll try again tomorrow morning. I need a lot of pixy dust on this one!

Nana Sue - If you hop on over to the Restaurants board you will see tons (and tons) of posts about getting the coveted PS for breakfast with the princesses. Don't forget to try exactly 2 days out at 7:00 a.m. too. Just for fun, when you're on the line tomorrow, after you've got your PS (positive thoughts here) ask what they have 2 days from now. Generally there will be a few PSs available.

Good Luck!!

No guarantees, but... In 1999 I got up at 3:45 am! (West Coast) Got in a couple minutes
after four and the only time they had was at 10:15, we took it. On the very day of our reservation it was an early entry day so we are cruising by the castle at 7:45 when a CM asks me if we would like to eat in the castle? I tell her we already have reservations for 10:15 and she asks if we would like to go in now!!:D
So my suggestion is to get there early, and you might just walk right on in like we did!!
Some people actually sleep in when they are on vacation, I am just guessing that the earliest reservations are the ones most likely to be missed!
Try it and good luck to you!!:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter