how do you change your thread title

MommaMouse411

Always dreaming of Disney
how do you change your thread title, not the post titles?

and how do you link a post within your post?

for instance..i have a pretrip report..but when I go to add my TR next month, I want to link to each post so people that don't want to read my TR can go straight to reading the TR? if that makes sense..

Like Ive seen people put

Day 1 Nassau (and then you click on that and it goes to their post)

I haven't figured out how to change thread titles on this board either. Yet I've seen people do it.

HallsofVA We live just up the road from you. Actually, about an hour. We used to live in Herndon. Jefferson Mews Condos on Florida Avenue and then in a townhouse on Branch Drive :)

The easiest way to put a link in your post is to use the "Insert Link" button. Above the white box (where you type your text) there is a little picture of a globe with a white "chain link." Click on that, paste in your post URL and click "ok" and then change the highlighted text to whatever you want.

Hope that helps ....

The easiest way to put a link in your post is to use the "Insert Link" button. Above the white box (where you type your text) there is a little picture of a globe with a white "chain link." Click on that, paste in your post URL and click "ok" and then change the highlighted text to whatever you want.

Hope that helps ....

yup! thanks

and thanks for the help ya'll

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter