How do you change the lead guest on a reservation?

LadybugsMum

DIS Veteran
I used my mom as the lead guest on a reservation since it overlapped with one I already had in the system. I've modified the dates so that it's now a split stay, but I can't get my mom off of the reservation. Is that something that can be done online or do I need to call MS?

I’ve always had to contact Member Services to change the lead guest information. I don’t understand why we’re not allowed to modify the lead guest ourselves online, so I’m hoping someone else pops in to explain an alternative method.

Be careful when changing the lead person on a reservations it messes with things surrounding that reservation in the My Disney Experience app.

Be careful when changing the lead person on a reservations it messes with things surrounding that reservation in the My Disney Experience app.

When lead name changes. It will now be on the MDE of the lead once it’s been linked,

But. until a reservation is actually linked, it will be fine. So, if OP didn’t link it, then there won’t be issues.

When lead name changes. It will now be on the MDE of the lead once it’s been linked,

But. until a reservation is actually linked, it will be fine. So, if OP didn’t link it, then there won’t be issues.

I haven't linked it in MDE yet since I haven't been able to update the lead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter