How do we book the Fantasy?

Suz D

DIS Veteran
As a Gold CC member we can start booking today right? Can I just do that through DCL website? It doesn't offer any bookings for 2012 at all.

I believe you need to book through DCL with your Castaway Club #.
It is not online yet.
Some are saying pricing will not be online til Thursday but no verification yet.
Might be a question you could ask if you call and post please.

As a Gold CC member we can start booking today right? Can I just do that through DCL website? It doesn't offer any bookings for 2012 at all.

You need to call DCL and they verify your CC status prior to looking at anything for 2012 (at least they did that when I called this morning).

Hey... you might as well try. It will be even busier tomorrow when it opens up to the general public.
Outahere called at 11:15 and was directly connected!:thumbsup2
Good Luck!

There haven't been any desperately long waits reported so far - you may be in luck. Hope you manage to book what you want :)

Outahere called at 11:15 and was directly connected!:thumbsup2

And I was almost SHOCKED to get through right away! That doesn't usually happen even on normal days! I'm guessing they staffed up for today, and probably the next couple of days. The rep I talked with said the call volume started out high, but was starting to even out.

I had a 25 minute wait when I called promptly at 8:00 EST this morning. Most people seem to have had a much, much shorter wait than that. I think a lot of it is just luck of the draw! Even if it's a longer wait today, it will only get worse tomorrow!

So, the best guess is we'll still have to call to book tomorrow instead of booking on line?

Guess so... no one seems to know the answer to that one. Maybe they are worried that the initial rush will freeze the system..?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter