How do they split families for rider swap now?

samsonjs

Mouseketeer
i understand the new system gives a tight time frame. If we all have fastpasses for the same time for fop but my daughter is too little how would they split us up or do we get to decide?

I will have a group of 6 (4 adults, 2 kids) with one being too short and later a group of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids).

You decide who you want to ride first and who second. Up to 3 people can get the rider swap added to their bands. When you ask for the rider swap, they will ask you who is riding in the first group and who in the second.

You decide who you want to ride first and who second. Up to 3 people can get the rider swap added to their bands. When you ask for the rider swap, they will ask you who is riding in the first group and who in the second.
Thanks for some reason I thought they made it so that the second parent had to ride alone. Glad I can ride with someone else!

You'll get to decide how to split up. We were a large party so often I'd send everyone but me and 2 yo and then 2 people could ride again with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter