How do the waitists work

DIS-NH

Mouseketeer
I'm looking for a 6 night (2br) at OKW in November. I was informed by the
CM that it's available for all except (1) night in the middle of my stay.

Should I waitlist this night? Do I hav a chance of getting it?

we've got a reservation for friends, and all was available except the first night of their stay - OKW 1 bdr, first week of December.

We made the ressie, waitlisted for that 1st night, and three days later we had it:)

Now, they're still waitlisted for BCV (their first pick), and we're hoping that it comes through.

HTH!!

:sunny:

Thank you...

Can I waitlist at OKW, and make a ressie for another resort at the same time? Obviously, I would cancel the ressie if my OKW dates came through.
I'd prefer to stay at OKW.

DIS-NH said:
Thank you...

Can I waitlist at OKW, and make a ressie for another resort at the same time? Obviously, I would cancel the ressie if my OKW dates came through.
I'd prefer to stay at OKW.
Yes, you can do that.

Best wishes -

P.S. I think your waitlist will come through. There are quite a few 2 bedroom units at OKW. Good luck!

Certainly make a backup reservation for your stay, but this far ahead I'm 99.9% certain your waitlist will become available. :)

Enjoy your stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter