How do I...

11.gif

At the bottom of each reply window, there are three icons...one for quote, multi-quote and quick reply. When you want to multi-quote, you click on the middle icon (turns it red) for as many posters you want to quote. You need to click the main quote icon on the last person you want to quote otherwise it won't post right. Does that make sense?

How do I reply with multiple quotes? I can't figure it out! Thanks in advance.

11.gif

At the bottom of each reply window, there are three icons...one for quote, multi-quote and quick reply. When you want to multi-quote, you click on the middle icon (turns it red) for as many posters you want to quote. You need to click the main quote icon on the last person you want to quote otherwise it won't post right. Does that make sense?

I got it!! I feel stupid now knowing it was that easy :confused3 Thank you SO much for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter