How do I thank a CM?

QJ411

O'hana means family...
How do I thank a CM?

When my DH and I were at CRT this past Dec., we met the Fairy God Mother, and she was so sweet. She saw our happy anniversary pin and she was so excited. She asked if we had breakfast w/ Cindy yet and we told her we just finished, she told us we should have told them it was our anniversary.

So, The Fairy God Mother took down our name and told us to come back to the castle at 1:15 to pick up a gift from her. We went back, and she must have forgotten, there was nothing for us from Fair God Mother (I felt so silly asking :rolleyes: )...but the CM called her mgr. and brought out a box for us.

They were Cindy's Champagne Flutes w/ Mickey confetti. It was great.

The next morning...while we were still sleeping, the Fair God Mother called our room (I can't believe she found us just by our names!), and appologized! "Queenie?! This is the Fair God Mother" I'll never forget those words, I really though I was still dreaming...I know we're in Disney and all...but THAT was something!

Anyway, she told me she remembered the gift when she was on the float that night...so she called to tell us to go today to pick it up and it'll definetly be there. But I told her the CM gave it to us already and I THANKED HER.

Sorry so long...but I wanted to write to her or write to someone...to thank her. She really made that special..not the champagne flutes, but actually calling us! I felt like a little girl, SO excited to hear from her!

Does anyone know where I can perhaps let someone know, like characters supervisor...or something like that?

THANKS!

xoxo :cutie:

oh that is amazing! what a sweet story!!
congrats on your anniversary by the way.

What DH and I do is carry around WWWD pins (What would walt do?) They really encompass the "disney feeling" and I believe cast members get a huge thrill out of it when they get one from someone...cause it really shows that they went above and beyond.

maybe try to get one of these pins to her?

Hi Stinkerbelle! :teeth:

Thanks!

That's a great idea! Actually, I think we're gonna do that for next time! Where do we get these pins?

But the problem is, we're not at Disney anymore and won't be back until May. I'm gonna bring those pins and hope to find her, but for now, I wanted to let her supervisor (Fair God Mother's Supervisor?! hee hee:p ) and just tell them how special she made our anniversary trip.

But thanks for the pin idea and if you let me know where we can get them! Thanks! :hug:

XOXO :cutie:

You can email WDW also if you know any details about her. You might get buy with just knowing the date and time that she was at the castle, they may be able to track her down. If you have a great experience with a CM please make sure to let Disney know. I have sent a few emails in on some great CM's and they have been forwarded to their managers and they have received special pins just for my email. I had one CM at the FOLK show that told me out of his 14 years there, thats the best thing that ever happened to him. Everytime I see him now he remembers me and gives me a great big hug. I think so many times people get singled out when they do a bad job but overlooked when they do a good job and there are alot of great CM's at WDW. I don't think it is easy to find their email address on the disney site anymore, I will see if I can find it and put it here later.

THANKS!!! I also received a physical address that I'm going to write to.

But you're right, good service sometimes get overlooked. I do hope this will work and the Fairy God Mother can get something nice from it!

:wave: :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter