How Do I Reclaim Future Cruise Deposit?

disneymath

DIS Veteran
Long story short, we put down deposits for a future cruise while on the Norway Iceland sailing in 2015.

It is highly unlikely we will use them within the 24 month window (closes early this July).

Is there a method online to request my deposit back, or do I need to call DCL?

(Kinda sad that we won't be using them, but it's just does not seem to be in the cards.)

I have a somewhat related question. I have just paid the deposit for a summer 2018 cruise. I can get the full amount refunded without any penalty or fee as long as I cancel the reservation prior to the PIF date, correct? I want to make sure of this before I put down another deposit on an alternate itinerary that might work schedule-wise (won't know until later this year). TIA.

LAX

I have a somewhat related question. I have just paid the deposit for a summer 2018 cruise. I can get the full amount refunded without any penalty or fee as long as I cancel the reservation prior to the PIF date, correct? I want to make sure of this before I put down another deposit on an alternate itinerary that might work schedule-wise (won't know until later this year). TIA.
As long as you had booked booked a Concierge level room, yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter