• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do I print a voucher for the Give a Day, Get a Day program?

Baloo2003

Mouseketeer
In March of this year I completed a recognized charity for the program through the Hands On Network. I received and e-mail from them that Disney would receive notification that I had completed the program and that I would receive e-mailed instructions on how to print my voucher.

Because you were to enter which Resort and what day you would use the voucher (initially...it appears those rules changed), I did not know at the time when and which resort I would visit.

Now I am down to the wire with an upcoming trip Oct 2-11 to Disneyland but I have been unsuccessful contacting Disney. This is the only site that remains regardign the program http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/di...ebrate/index?name=Give-A-Day-Get-A-Disney-Day , but the contact link doesn't seem to recognize any message I have submitted and I haven't heard back from Disney.

The Hands On Network has been polite but not very helpful since it appears they have completed their part based on the e-mails I have received from them.

Has anyone else experienced this? Or does anyone have any suggestions of how I can print a voucher for the Give a Day, Get a Disney Day program? Or who I can contact with very little time remaining before my trip?

I appreciate any assistance that can be offered. Thanks.

You mentioned that you were to receive e-mailed instructions of how to print your voucher. Did you get that e-mail? If so, did it have instructions?

If not, I would contact Disneyland 714-781-4000 and tell them what you said above.

- Dreams

I don't recall ever receiving an e-mail. I'm pretty good about saving that stuff. Thank you for the phone number. I called and was given the number for the Give a Day, Get a Disney Day program. 407-827-5990
I called that number and they asked me what phone number I registered for the program under. I told them and they found me and said that I could go to a ticket booth and they too could look it up to see that I had not used it yet and give me a ticket without a voucher.

The castmember also told me the GADGAD website wasn't working properly, so I hope the number above helps anyone else who needs it.

I just checked my old emails from this program to see what they said. The vouchers didn't come in the email. The email linked originally linked to the an account page that housed the vouchers as pdfs. I am glad I had already printed my vouchers because it no longer links to the pdf to print. Instead, the email links to a "Request Assistance" page with a form:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/di...A-Day-Get-A-Disney-Day-Request-For-Assistance

Try that, otherwise, call Disneyland (714) 781-7290 is guest services.

I don't recall ever receiving an e-mail. I'm pretty good about saving that stuff. Thank you for the phone number. I called and was given the number for the Give a Day, Get a Disney Day program. 407-827-5990
I called that number and they asked me what phone number I registered for the program under. I told them and they found me and said that I could go to a ticket booth and they too could look it up to see that I had not used it yet and give me a ticket without a voucher.

The castmember also told me the GADGAD website wasn't working properly, so I hope the number above helps anyone else who needs it.

I was wondering how this worked for you - I am having the EXACT same issue and planning on going to Disneyland October 22nd. I just received the phone number today through Disney and then found this forum and will try the number tomorrow to make sure they have me all set up. Thanks

Very easy process. Go to the ticket booths once you get to Disneyland. She looked me up under either my name or phone number that I registered for the program under. They will need a photo ID to prove you are who you say you are for every member of your party. Only I did the volunteering so I didn't have kids without ID's, but I understand they require their birth certificates. I had a season pass, so they showed me a card that contained my alternatives. Fastpasses for me and my party up to 5 additional guests for 1 of the parks; I could apply the value to a ticket, hopper or annual pass; or I could opt for a mouse ears figurine with 4 pins on it...not a full size hat. I opted for the mouse ears and pin. They gave me a ticket-looking voucher to take to Greetings from California shop in DCA to pick it up. Note: Guest Services in both parks had the card/display to show me what my options were with pictures, but I could only get the voucher from a ticket booth.

Very easy process. Go to the ticket booths once you get to Disneyland. She looked me up under either my name or phone number that I registered for the program under. They will need a photo ID to prove you are who you say you are for every member of your party. Only I did the volunteering so I didn't have kids without ID's, but I understand they require their birth certificates. I had a season pass, so they showed me a card that contained my alternatives. Fastpasses for me and my party up to 5 additional guests for 1 of the parks; I could apply the value to a ticket, hopper or annual pass; or I could opt for a mouse ears figurine with 4 pins on it...not a full size hat. I opted for the mouse ears and pin. They gave me a ticket-looking voucher to take to Greetings from California shop in DCA to pick it up. Note: Guest Services in both parks had the card/display to show me what my options were with pictures, but I could only get the voucher from a ticket booth.

Thank you so much - I was stressing out that it was going to be a huge issue and we had already told our princesses that we were going to Disneyland. Glad it all turned out well.

Thank you for posting this, and your update! We are going on Monday 10/18 and I just went to print out my tickets and found the website no longer working! I knew I should have printed them when I got the link months ago, but I knew we wouldn't go until late in the year and didn't want to risk losing them. We already purchased my son's ticket (who was too young to participate) so we would have been out that money if the rest of us couldn't go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter