How do I handle this? I'm all a-twitter!

ScrapperKimmyD

I'm all a-twitter!
I leave in a week. :cool1:

I need to get completely caught up on :laundy: . Yet all I want to do is be here, planning my trip! I think I've done enough planning. I have so much to do to be ready and I'm just too excited to do it.

Is that crazy or what???

Not crazy---you're just excited. Who would want to do laundry when you can plan your trip? Here's what you should do, go start a load of laundry, come back to the boards while it runs, switch loads, come back, switch loads again, come back, etc. Then you can plan a lot and get the laundry done. :thumbsup2

Yes, that's what I need to do.

Gotta make sure all of our Disney clothes are clean so we can take them on our trip!

LOL-It is a sickness! ACK-we leave on Thursday and I can not drag myself away from here either. I have the laundry done but am not packed yet!! I say I am just going to "check the board" for a minute and then get caught up reading all the tips and looking for anything "new" that might help us on our trip. The solution is simple ubt hard to do, push yourself back away from the computer-lol.

Sounds like you got a nasty fever... Disney fever!

Doctor orders, get ready to explode!!!! :D

To funny!!! I think us adults get more excited about DL trips than are kids do. :banana:

ScrapperKimmyD said:
I leave in a week. :cool1:

I need to get completely caught up on :laundy: . Yet all I want to do is be here, planning my trip! I think I've done enough planning. I have so much to do to be ready and I'm just too excited to do it.

Is that crazy or what???

I get exactly like you. I leave on the 24th to L.A and am going to be at DL on the 26th. I am already contemplating what I am going to wear.

Glad I'm not the only one!

As I put the laundry away, I'm pulling aside the Disney clothing so I don't have to wash it again before we leave.

I'll pack in a couple of days. :banana:

LOL you are definately not crazy! I was on this board a day up until I left for my trip before I even started doing laundry cause I was so excited. haha! it was horrible.

I just have to laugh! :lmao: We are leaving in 19 days and all I can even think about is our trip. I wonder if there is some magic secret to making the time pass quickly. I know there are some many other more productive things that I could be doing, but certainly not nearly as enjoyable. Congrats, OP. You are so lucky. Have a great trip and if you don't get everything done before, remember, it will still be there when you return!
:wave:

We're not leaving until 12/25 and this is all I want to do. I am totally obsessed. I don't think I can even think of any more questions. I just like to "browse". :surfweb:

kaygela said:
We're not leaving until 12/25 and this is all I want to do. I am totally obsessed. I don't think I can even think of any more questions. I just like to "browse". :surfweb:

haha and you will find that until you leave, and then when you come back home your gonna be glued again lol! I think this is half the problem. This site is so full of excitement, it makes you want to go back, so you quickly start planning your next trip.

I think Disney had this site all planned out for a reason!

mystic_path said:
haha and you will find that until you leave, and then when you come back home your gonna be glued again lol! I think this is half the problem. This site is so full of excitement, it makes you want to go back, so you quickly start planning your next trip.

I think Disney had this site all planned out for a reason!

Isn't that the truth!!!

We leave in 22 more days for our longest trip to DLR (9 days) the first week of Dec and I am totally obsessed with this board and making lists for my trip over and over again. I tend to do this when I'm having a bad day at work and it cheers me up right away. Now...... that's crazy! :crazy: I'm so ready and excited to go I still can't believe I'm going. H is excited too but not to the point where he's making lists and driving himself crazy like me!!!!! I think about all the stuff I have to get done before my trip and it kindda freaks me out. :crazy: I finish school Mon, Dec 4th and we leave on the 6th. I just feel like I won't have any time to do anything!! :faint:

We leave in 3 days and I'm already almost finished packing... lol... I'm so excited I haven't been in almost a year!! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter