How do I go about ordering something special to be in our room upon check-in?

TinkLynne

Earning My Ears
I want to do a couple surprises for my teenagers and for hubby to be in our room upon check-in. I've done it before, but can't remember who I call or what website I can view to see what's available? Any input would be helpful.

i know there is disneyflorist, but i don't really care much for what they offer. wonder if there are more places that do things similar?

You can go through the Disney florist, or many people recommend Memories by Betsy.

Be advised, your room may/may not be available for occupancy at check-in. Until it is physically available for occupancy, no one has access to it, but housekeeping, because there could be too many variables.

It could be a few hours before someone can get over to the resort to make the delivery; it definitely won't be in your room right away.

I just placed an order from the DIsney Florist today. She told me my package would be waiting in our room by the evening of the day we first checked in. They cannot have it waiting in your room prior to check in.

I've ordered from them our past 7-8 trips. This time, I didn't see anything specific that I liked, but I worked with the CM to create something original. You do not have to order the selections you see online.

They have always had high quality items and have always delivered promptly to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter