How do I get the DCL horn ringtone??

kritter

<font color=deeppink>I need a Disney FIX!!<br><fon
I just got a new iphone and wanted to get the ringtone for my new phone. Thanks,

I got it from Phonezoo for my Verizon phone.

You can also text it to your phone from your email and save the file as a sound, which you then assign as a ringtone. Verizon, bless their heart they try to hold us down but there's always a work around. Tee hee. ;)

I've found Phonezoo not the best quality soundwise (at least not on my phone), I amp up the Db in Audacity of my files first prior to texting them over.

HTH! Enjoy!! :goodvibes

:banana: YEAH ..I didn't think I would ever be able to get this on my iphone..thank you so much :love:

thank you for sharing the link, I am so thrilled it has worked. I get the chills everytime I hear the horns!
Jo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter