How do I find DCL mechandise anywhere else?

goingbacksoon

Study, or DISboards, which do I choose?
Does anyone know if I can find DCL mechandise anywhere but on the ship? I just came back from the 12/14 Wonder sailing. The cruise desk at the PO Riverside cited duty issues, but I figure there must be a way.

Maybe ebay?

goingbacksoon

DCL merchandise is hard to come by. They don't have any catalogs to order from. E-bay has some shirts, totes, alot of pins and some other stuff (like the set of 8 luggage tags-that you can get on the ship for free! ;)

Someone mentioned that there is an outlet in Orlando. Which obviously won't help unless you're there. Maybe the outlet has a number or a web site?????

Good luck!

Other than eBay it will be tough. Discountinued DCL merchandise goes to the Cast Member outlet and is not available to the general public. A CM friend has mentioned that WDW is not allowed to sell it in any of their retail shops but she wasn't sure why.

I have an opened but unused scrapbook with all the accessories. I just decided not to use it. Anyone interested?

We had found some T-shirts at the outlet in St. Augustine several years bad. We stopped on our way to the cruise and they actually had the same items on board, but at twice the cost.

If you call the Disney STore phone number and ask for cruise ship items they can give you a phone number for another warehouse they have. It is a 407 number that I called and they did not have the specific items I was looking for, cruise ship and character plush toys. I would be worth the call just to see if they have what you are looking for. Eric

I would love it if there was an easier way to get DCL merchandise other than on the ship itself. I am not too fond of souveniers that you can find on ebay, I want the more expensive items sold on the ship then just t-shirts and pins. Instead I just have to beg people that I know going on the cruise to keep an eye out for me!!! I could only wish there was a catalog!! That would be so perfect, than you could have pictures of the items.

I talked to someone off the DCL number they gave me from the DisneyStore. The person who answered got me what I wanted. Not as bad as I thought.

I guess the tagline that the mechandise is available nowhere else is only slightly true.

goingbacksoon

What's the number they gave you? Also, what else do they have, do you know?

I know when I called DCL, I did the inquiry about the DCL merchandise. When I pushed the # and asked about buying merchandise, the lady acted as if I were crazy (well.....lol). She told me that I couldn't order it. I thought it was kind of strange that they would have this as an option and then not follow through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter