How do AAA packages work

MagicKingdom05

<font color=red>Loves to Travel<br><font color=dar
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how AAA Disney packages work? Do you pay a $200 deposit like you would through Disney or do you have to pay it all up front at the time of booking.

Does anyone know if a AAA pkg can be purchased as a gift so the card holder would not have to be present at check-in?

TIA!!

I booked a AAA package this morning. I have to put $200 down and pay the rest 45 days before our arrival date. Booked Wilderness Lodge with tickets and it was over $300 less than Disney's website or a quote from Dreams Unlimited.

momof2disprincesses said:
I booked a AAA package this morning. I have to put $200 down and pay the rest 45 days before our arrival date. Booked Wilderness Lodge with tickets and it was over $300 less than Disney's website or a quote from Dreams Unlimited.
yup, booked my trip over the weekend, saved $200 off Disney's website and will get $25 DD at check in...

all you have to put down is $200 (plus the cost of your airfare if you do that at the same time through AAA) and the rest is due 1.5 months before you leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter