How Different Is F&W from Flower and Garden?

We went to the F & G Festival kind of “by mistake” in late April 2019. We were on a very short (3-day) weekend trip on a break from caretaking my mom during her last illness. I hadn’t been able to keep up on the latest WDW news and had never visited in April before. Epcot was beautiful and the weather was breathtakingly gorgeous. Some of our best WDW photos ever were taken during that trip. The Dapper Dans were there that Sunday and the park was quite crowded, but the weather was temperate and it all worked. It was a lovely time during a very rough period in our lives. I felt blessed to experience it and will always cherish the memory.

Our next trip is in late August. We have somehow never been to the F & W Festival, so that will be another new experience for us. If it’s even half as nice (I know the weather will be “sultry”) it’ll be a win for me.

F & G is F & W without the hype.

We have been to both multiple times. It seems our expectations are for F & W to be a lot bigger and better, but, F & G exceeds our expectations every time.

Just had my first visit to F&G this year. I love the topiaries! EPCOT really looks gorgeous - minus the construction walls. There is also a butterfly walkthrough that is fun.
That said? Neither festival really floats my boat. We aren't drinkers, so we don't get excited over those offerings. It feels like there are a few more food offerings during F&W.

Just had my first visit to F&G this year. I love the topiaries! EPCOT really looks gorgeous - minus the construction walls. There is also a butterfly walkthrough that is fun.
That said? Neither festival really floats my boat. We aren't drinkers, so we don't get excited over those offerings. It feels like there are a few more food offerings during F&W.
Forgot about the butterfly house. That is always so much fun to walk through.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter