How did you hear about the Dis?

• Parents/Gaurdians

• Siblings

• Friends

• Google

• Some other message board

• Internet somewhere

• Mail

• Maggie--Why do you post so many useless polls?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I honestly don't remember. :confused3 All I can say is that I was "researching" for the trip we were going to take to WDW and I think I stumbled upon this site. It was so weird...but I'm glad to be here now! :)

Hmm... I think I was googling stuff about disney and I found it! That was possibly the best day of my computer life!

Then weeks later... I found out that my dad posts here too!!!! Too bad, he only posts when their's going to be an upcoming trips.... I'll have to convert him to a disser.... (btw his s/n is Bill K)

i was searching for tinker bell pictures for a tattoo idea XD... and i found it.

My mother actually. I've always known she goes here. She never reallly directly told me to go here. But the other day I took a look at it. Then like last night i told my mum that I had no clue whether I wanted to go to Universal or not. And then she's like well go on DISBOARDS!!

my mummy joined while looking for yet ANOTHER Disney website, I think she goes to/is a member of virtually EVERY Disney site out there =p

Daisymae26 said:
I honestly don't remember. :confused3 All I can say is that I was "researching" for the trip we were going to take to WDW and I think I stumbled upon this site. It was so weird...but I'm glad to be here now! :)
I did the same thing. I was on google

I heard about it from my sister. I don't know how she heard about it or found it, but she got me into it..

My moooooom :goodvibes
She was looking for ways to get deals at Disney, found WDWinfo.com, then to here, and I found the Teen Boards! She doesn't post tho, just looks/reads.

Was trying to hunt down more info on the song "One" which was used in the opening of Hong Kong Disneyland and the Rose Parade and pretty much came across this site a few hours ago. Glad I across here. :D

My sister (eternaldisneyfan) told me about it. I think she found it while doing research about WDW for a hopefully-upcoming ;) trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter