How did I do?

happymom2one

Mouseketeer
Please critique my plans. We are going the week BEFORE Thanksgiving. I am super worried. We always start and finish with the Magic Kingdom. It's my husbands request. I did add an extra day for Hollywood Studios because the whole reason we are going is for Star Wars!! So, I figured we should have a second day if we can't get RoTR in, we had another shot. Though it is is for Friday and it will be our last Disney day. I know I said normally we do Magic Kingdom the last day. Should I change them??

Sunday : Magic Kingdom (Homecoming for dinner at 810, park closes at 7pm)
Monday: Epcot (Via Napoli 1140 and San Angel 645)
Tuesday: Hollywood Studios (Ogas 1240 and 50's 730)
Wednesday: Animal Kingdom (no food planned)
Thursday: Magic Kingdom (Tonys 545 (but I am not sold on this)
Friday: Hollywood Studios (Sci Fi-1215)

What do you think? Should I change Thursday and Friday? We do plan to leave and then head to the beach for the night so hoping Friday does not become an ALL day. Any help would be appreciated.

If you normally do MK on your last day, is there any reason why you wouldn't do HS on Thursday? Or was there limited park availability?

If you normally do MK on your last day, is there any reason why you wouldn't do HS on Thursday? Or was there limited park availability?

Hello! The reason is we threw on Friday at the last minute after I had planned on leaving on Thursday. I had everything all planned and reserved. Then I got in a panic that we wouldn't be able to ride RoTR and the travel agent said it was like 23 a person to upgrade the day. so we jumped on it.

Hello! The reason is we threw on Friday at the last minute after I had planned on leaving on Thursday. I had everything all planned and reserved. Then I got in a panic that we wouldn't be able to ride RoTR and the travel agent said it was like 23 a person to upgrade the day. so we jumped on it.

If Friday is going to be a travel day, then I'd stick with whichever park you would rather spend more hours in on Thursday. If all you want to do at HS for a second day is try for another ROTR window, then just do that in the morning & then leave, and spend all day at MK on Thurs if that's what you like most.

If Friday is going to be a travel day, then I'd stick with whichever park you would rather spend more hours in on Thursday. If all you want to do at HS for a second day is try for another ROTR window, then just do that in the morning & then leave, and spend all day at MK on Thurs if that's what you like most.

it is travel day but just to the beach for one day to relax before we head home. I just hope we get RoTR!! I put it as the last so if we do get it then we can drop the day or go try to do it again or a different park........I just don't know if I want to do two hollywood studio days if we get RoTR, since everyone is saying it is the park that is busiest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter