How cute this new Loungefly bag is!!!

Oh, that is so cute! I think I might need this for my collection. 😁 I recently bought The Disney Cats bag with Figaro, Marie, Oliver exc. on it.

Last edited:
And when my "non-Disney" daughter admitted that it was cute, I thought yep, this bag will be a hit.

They have already hit the resale market? They haven't
even sold out yet.

Screenshot_20210412-115012_Photos.jpg

This is so cute! I really hope it will be available by the time I get to the parks, but I wouldn't be surprised if they sold down quick.
Mercari is really quick on resale. I remember seeing lots of Target clearance stuff marked up in January when they do their Spring reset. It's certainly a hustle.

This is so cute! I really hope it will be available by the time I get to the parks, but I wouldn't be surprised if they sold down quick.
Mercari is really quick on resale. I remember seeing lots of Target clearance stuff marked up in January when they do their Spring reset. It's certainly a hustle.
When are you going to the parks? It would probably need to be soon, but that is just my thought.

August, I figured if it was tropical and not a limited edition collection, they would make some for the summer season. Wouldn't be surprised if they weren't there, though.

August, I figured if it was tropical and not a limited edition collection, they would make some for the summer season. Wouldn't be surprised if they weren't there, though.
You never know. They will most likely sell out soon, but they could replenish them later. Like the rose gold ears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter