How crowded tomorrow?

Sneezy63

Mouseketeer
Hello!

I live in Southern California but am not a super frequent visitor to DL. (We had annual passes last year and went maybe 3 times or so.) I never go on the weekends because I hate the crowds, but we are going tomorrow (Sunday 11/20) with some friends. They said Sundays are a bit less crowded than Saturdays, and I'm hoping that this time of year will be a bit less crowded than summer? Hoping that more people might wait and go Thanksgiving weekend instead of this weekend? (I'm grasping at straws here, LOL!) Just wanted to get some more expert opinions on what kind of crowds to expect tomorrow! Thanks! :-)

Sneezy63 said:
Hello!

I live in Southern California but am not a super frequent visitor to DL. (We had annual passes last year and went maybe 3 times or so.) I never go on the weekends because I hate the crowds, but we are going tomorrow (Sunday 11/20) with some friends. They said Sundays are a bit less crowded than Saturdays, and I'm hoping that this time of year will be a bit less crowded than summer? Hoping that more people might wait and go Thanksgiving weekend instead of this weekend? (I'm grasping at straws here, LOL!) Just wanted to get some more expert opinions on what kind of crowds to expect tomorrow! Thanks! :-)

We were there yesterday and it was more crowded than we are used to (but we always try to go during the week). I think there are more people because of the special 50th Anniversary and fireworks display.

On that note, the fireworks were cancelled last night because of the Santa Ana winds.

All in all, we had a great time and made use of all the Fast Passes available! Have a great time!

Rena75 said:
We were there yesterday and it was more crowded than we are used to (but we always try to go during the week). I think there are more people because of the special 50th Anniversary and fireworks display.

On that note, the fireworks were cancelled last night because of the Santa Ana winds.

All in all, we had a great time and made use of all the Fast Passes available! Have a great time!

Yeah I was afraid of that (more crowds than usual) but the people we are going with are pros at the whole fast pass thing, so hopefully it won't be too bad. (We never use the fast passes, because we are always there at super slow times.)

Thanks for responding! :-)

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter