How crowded is Seaworld on New Year's Eve?

nisiemouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
We are taking a day on our Disney trip to go to Seaworld and I was thinking about going to Seaworld on New year's eve instead of New year's day. How crowded will it be? I was thinking it might be less crowded than the Disney parks on 12-31. Has anyone been on 12-31 before? Thanks. :)

The crowds will probably be huge at Disney. Coming in second place will be the Universal parks and Sea World the third. You rarely see huge Disney crowds at Sea World, but I would expect Sea World to be pretty packed. I wouldn't be surprised if the park was near capacity.

Exactly.

Going up this weekend too, but not staying for new year.
Fri will be at IOA to activate the AP.
Sat will be at SWF, first thing in the morning.
The trick is to be there before they open, we've said that over and over. The park opens at 9am, and the back opens at 10am, but I bet it will be open at 9am this weekend (just a guess).
Ride JTA and Kraken first.
Then do some shows, get to each 20 minutes before it starts.
Goto lunch at 11am, or 3pm to avoid the crowd.
Do the walkthru of the polar bear exhibit, skip the simulator.
Dolphin feeding at Key West? Be at the fish window before it opens and eventually you'll get a spot on the wall.

Of all the parks, SWF is your best bet for a busy time like that because once you get your rides in the morning, the rest is shows and exhibits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter