How comfortable are the pull out beds

wisbucky

3 Years until we our Floridians permanently!!
We are debating on if we should have my parents spend two nights with us on the pull out sofa and then switch to a two bedroom on the third night to save on our points. But I am not sure how comfortable the pull out sofa is? My mom is a very petit woman but my dad is larger man. Of course my dad can sleep on just about anything you drop him on. My main concern is that the pull out would have a very thin mattress that you could feel the springs. Anyone have any input on them?

It's a queen size mattress. I have a single friend who often travels with us. She is a little "Pooh-sized" and finds the pull out comfortable.

If the sofa bed in your unit still has the traditional sofa bed mattress, they are not very comfortable or thick.

However OKW has begun a transfer to a "memory" foam type mattress that has been reported to be very comfortable.

So it will depend on what type of mattress you get. We are all hoping the change over all the sofa beds at all the resorts.

Does anyone know what villas at OKW have had the change over for the sofa beds?

As of last month at OKW, the GV in building 63 and the 1 and 2 bedrooms in building 62 had the new foam sofa beds.

The one we had at BCV made you feel like you were sleeping on a mountain range. Your head was lower that your stomach which was higher than your feet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter