How Cold is the Hyatt Grand Cypress Pool?

freewill

Mouseketeer
Title says it all, I guess.

I've read a lot of good reviews for the Hyatt Grand Cypress, but noted quite a few comments about the main feature pool being cold and/or unheated. Wondering if anyone reading has stayed there and found this to be true? Especially in terms of any recent stays...

Thanks!

Title says it all, I guess.

I've read a lot of good reviews for the Hyatt Grand Cypress, but noted quite a few comments about the main feature pool being cold and/or unheated. Wondering if anyone reading has stayed there and found this to be true? Especially in terms of any recent stays...

Thanks!

We stayed there a few years ago. It was a spring trip- and the main pool was chilly! It's a beautiful resort, though! We liked it and would stay there again.

We stayed in October quite a while ago and the pool was extremely cold, so much so that I found it hard to swim for too long. I must admit, i was pretty disappointed as the pool was part of the reason we chose to stay here.

Many thanks Patty & Aloha! That’s in line with what I was reading. Sure looks like an awesome resort but a cold pool would be a massive buzzkill.

Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter