How can I pull up my online ADRs

pooh101

Mouseketeer
I made a few online last week and accidentally deleted the confirmation emails I got. Any way to pull them all up (well, at least the ones I made on line) without having to call? I'd like to be able to see the list. TIA.

I made a few online last week and accidentally deleted the confirmation emails I got. Any way to pull them all up (well, at least the ones I made on line) without having to call? I'd like to be able to see the list. TIA.

Do you have the ADR confirmation numbers? If you didn't write those down, the only way to get the info is by calling.

I was relying on the confirmation emails for the reservation numbers--then I go and delete them--duh. Our trip was originally planned for Nov., so when I deleted those conf. emails, I deleted the new October ones too. I'll have to call. Thanks.

How do you retrieve them if you have the ADR confirmation numbers? Thanks!

From jaysmom4285 on another post:

you can't just go to one place and pull them up all at once - that would be too easy. Go to the Disney dining webpage (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/), put your cursor over the My Disney Vacations part in the upper right corner. (If you just click there, it takes you to a page that isn't helpful, so dont' click.) A list will drop down while your cursor is just hovering over My Disney Vacation. Left click there and hold the left mouse button down while you slide the cursor down to Dining Reservations. Click on it, and log in. When the Disney dining page opens again, go back to the My DIsney Vacation corner and repeat - left click and hold, then slide it down to Dining Reservations again. This will bring up a page where you enter just your ADR confirmation and your phone number. You can bring up multiple reservations by clicking on "retrive multiple reservations" and it will keep opening up more boxes for you to enter confirmation numbers in. I don't know why this is such a process, but it does work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter