How Can I Manage These Junks...

henryallingham

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm Justin. I'm working as an assistant manager of a multiplex in Halifax. Our company bought a new building, for converting it to a multiplex. The conversion process is going on. There is a lot of junk in between the construction. So we have no way to dispose it. How can we manage it? What is your opinion on approaching a junk removal team? Share your suggestion

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Justin. I'm working as an assistant manager of a multiplex in Halifax. My wife is also working in the same company. Our company bought a new building, for converting it to a multiplex. The conversion process is going on. There is a lot of junk in between the construction. So we have no way to dispose it. How can we manage it? What is your opinion on approaching a junk removal team? Share your suggestion

popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter